Parish Council Nominations - IF you have a vision, care about the well being of our people and community or ideas to help our Church parish grow, then please consider running for the council!
Nominations are being accepted for ten (10) positions on the Parish Pastoral Council. Two positions will be appointed by the pastor. Each council position is for a three year term. St. Anne Church Parish Council Elections will be held after we have enough nominees.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEMBERSHIP.
1. Age – 18 or over and a Confirmed Catholic.
2. Active, registered member of the parish for at least one year.
3. Desire to serve the Church
4. Commitment to attend the scheduled meetings/workshops for formation in ministry
5. Willingness to devote considerable time and effort to meetings and commission work
6. Desire to unify and reconcile the parish and the community
7. Read and agree to abide by the Parish Council Constitution
If you wish to nominate someone or are interested in serving on the council, please fill in the forms below and place them in the collection baskets at Mass or mail them to the office.
Current Council Members are: Stephanie Thibeaux, Tina DeLeon, Mary Ellen Bagget, Jeanette Broussard, and Joan Broussard,
ALL MEMBERS ARE OUTGOING, BUT CAN BE NOMINATED AGAIN.
St. Anne Catholic Church
2014 Parish Council Nomination
CITY, STATE ___________________________
DATE OF BIRTH ________________________
Please verify with the person to be nominated that he/she would like to serve on the council. All members must be 18 years of age, a registered parishioner of St. Anne Catholic Church for one year, and must read and agree to abide by the Parish Council Constitution.