Parish Council Nominations
Nominations are now being accepted through May 13, 2013 for ten (10) positions on the Parish Pastoral Council. Two positions will be appointed by the pastor. Each council position is for a three year term. St. Anne Church Parish Council Elections will be held on June 1-2, 2013.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR PARISH COUNCIL MEMBERSHIP.
1. Age – 18 or over and a Confirmed Catholic.
2. Active, registered member of the parish for at least one year.
3. Desire to serve the Church
4. Commitment to attend the scheduled meetings/workshops for formation in ministry
5. Willingness to devote considerable time and effort to meetings and commission work
6. Desire to unify and reconcile the parish and the community
7. Read and agree to abide by the Parish Council Constitution
If you wish to nominate someone or are interested in serving on the council, please fill in the forms below and place them in the collection baskets at Mass or mail them to the office.
Current Council Members are: Mary Ellen Bagget, Jeanette Broussard, Joan Broussard, Tina DeLeon, Edward LaFleur, Stephanie Thibeaux, Jon Burley
ALL MEMBERS ARE OUTGOING, BUT CAN BE NOMINATED AGAIN.
DEADLINE FOR RETURNING FORMS IS MONDAY, May 20, 2013
St. Anne Catholic Church
2013 Parish Council Nomination
CITY, STATE ___________________________
DATE OF BIRTH ________________________
Please verify with the person to be nominated that he/she would like to serve on the council. All members must be 18 years of age, a registered parishioner of St. Anne Catholic Church for one year, and must read and agree to abide by the Parish Council Constitution.